Heroes/Star Trek Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basic Information & Rules and Guidelines

2 posters

Go down

Basic Information & Rules and Guidelines Empty Basic Information & Rules and Guidelines

Post  PeterPetrelli Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:20 pm

This is the help forum. If you have any questions, post in here, and we'll try to answer them.
Guidelines:
- No fighting. Seriously, if you start fighting (as in, the real people, not a roleplayed argument or fight of some sort between characters with the people who are roleplaying as them still being on good terms), I will figure out something bad to do to you. Along the lines of suspension/banning/public humiliation/peeling grapes for twenty seven hours straight. Or I'll set Sylar or Nero on you. Or some other various person who is likely to kill/torture you for their own benefit. Something.
TL;DR: Bad things will happen if you fight.

- No hatred. Don't hate on other people's beliefs and things like that, unless it's only in character and you don't really mean it.

That's about it. This place will be shut down if you post graphic pictures. Not my choice, but it will be, unfortunately, so do so at your own risk.

If I think of anything else, I'll add it later.
PeterPetrelli
PeterPetrelli
Admin

https://heroesstrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Basic Information & Rules and Guidelines Empty RULES

Post  GraysonSylar Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:33 pm

( Yes i know, Peter has already put the rules down in the fourm but i have some things i needed to tweek.)

1. In order to be aloud to 'RP' on this fourm site, I must know you, if you know me from Facebook (GraysonSylar: Like a Star @ heaven Gabriel Grayson Like a Star @ heaven ) i will alow you, anyone els will be 'Banned' 2. You will respect your 'Admin' and 'Moderators' other wise you will be banned. If you Disobay these rules your first strike will be 'Banned' for 3 days> Strike 2 'Banned' for 8 days> Strike 3 you will be 'Banned' perminitly. 3. If you have any trouble registering report it in an E-mail to my Address: Lilgaywatchmaker@yahoo.com, This is my back-up and i do not check the E-mails very often so please be patient. 4. In these fourms you will be nice to everyone, No hateing! No being mean to others! this means no arguments, if someone disagrees with you well to bad! but if someone is harrassing you the punishment will be as said in rule number 2. 5. The people for this community are aloud to have Slash Fanfiction storys or pictures 'Manips' posted in either the 'Mixed RP' or the OOC: fourm, if you do not like gay sexiaul m/m then you are in the wrong place, on the other hand you are still aloud to rp here.
GraysonSylar
GraysonSylar
Admin

https://heroesstrpg.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Basic Information & Rules and Guidelines Empty Re: Basic Information & Rules and Guidelines

Post  PeterPetrelli Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:20 pm

Hee hee, the magic of posting in a locked topic, huh?
Your rules sound reasonable. I just put mine there because I'm a bit of a perfectionist and I had to post something here... So I just went ahead and put a few basic, obvious rules down. cyclops
But anyway...
Yeah. Okay.
PeterPetrelli
PeterPetrelli
Admin

https://heroesstrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Basic Information & Rules and Guidelines Empty Re: Basic Information & Rules and Guidelines

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down